Whats your plans for Weds 10th Nov - D Day

college from 1 til 5.15 through all the traffic in stockport to get home for 6, leavin at 6 for the ground food, drink match

4-1 :D

Leave Andover 2 ish , pick up me lad in Bicester. Mary D's for around 6ish . Meat pie chips peas n gravy. Tatical piss 2 mins before KO after that fuck nose

working till 4.30 then out for 5.30 in the navigation in altrincham get the minibus to townley but probably go eastlands bar obviously nearly blowing cos im downing so many lagers in a short space of time. im really looking forward to this one i think the atmosphere will be hamburg like and hopefully twat them...

I fuckin hate derbys, I nearly die of a hart attack everytime. I just get myself to worked, it hurts to much if we lose so I have bought sky for 3 months I'm going to shut the blinds and try my upmost to enjoy it.

lie in and then getting on it about 2pm with a meet up in sale. will have a few pints there, get the tram to town to our pre match local, stay in there til about 6ish and then taxi to the eastlands so were not hitting all the traffic late and rushing. walk over to the ground fifteen mins before kick off, quick pint and get in place. cant wait.

Re: Plans for Derby Day???

keep the dirty salford skiprats in for at least 30 mins so they miss there train back to london.

Wake up with one thought - must beat The Scum - check
Skive off work at dinner time with some cock n bull story - check
Go to supermarket and get supplies for coach ie beer and sandwich - check
Get changed - thermals under City shirt and jeans - check
Read forum and watch SSN headlines for an hour- check
Set off to pub and meet the lads from local supporters club before two hour coach trip - check
Arrive @ 7ish and soak up the atmosphere before watching our magnificent team beat The Scum and hail our win as "the best derby ever". BRING EM On

Drink early this afternoon just to take off the edge. Good meal for the evening out followed by some pre-match TV, then off out to the Pub for the usual Rag jibes and digs. Followed by a City win and much delight.

Setting off from work, straight to Mary D's, few bevvy's then straight to the ground to watch the blues stuff 'em! CTID! 3-1 to City!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.