Wheelys OSC - A Moderator

barryo said:
Once again, you cant help but have a go at a female only this time you dont even know her...........you really do have a problem.

Are you going to the Mardis Gras? You might meet someone you like!

Baz - are you by a any chance mid 30's, overweight, balding, average intelligence/job?

Moonchester lives tens of thousands of miles away but at least he gets to most home matches and the odd away game.

To him it was in his blood, but others do it as a fashion thing whilst also 'supporting' teams for various other countries they never watch either.

From a practical point of view someone in a different time zone who does not go to matches is probably in a better position to moderate, especially during matches.

4HeatonsBlue said:
barryo said:
Once again, you cant help but have a go at a female only this time you dont even know her...........you really do have a problem.

Are you going to the Mardis Gras? You might meet someone you like!

Baz - are you by a any chance mid 30's, overweight, balding, average intelligence/job?

I'm 38, going grey not bald.

As for intelligence I'm not sure but I run my own business and have done since I was 24 which I'm guessing is about how old you are.

I know it 's easy to hide on an internet forum so you can come and meet me before the game on Sunday if you like.......I'll be in the Waldorf.

Was it only me who noticed that he didn't answer the question????

i have a problem with the length of time on the board

i think mods should be time-served

would have expected the new mods to have been reg'd with the site for more than a year anyway...buts thats just my opinion

I think it's more that Wheelsy is an Aussie and can check for things when we're all in bed in the U.K. He seems like a good bloke but we are watching him very closely muhahahahaha!

;)

Wheelsy

As one of the "oldies" (in more ways than one) I think you will make a good Mod.

Longevity isn't the key....balance and temperament is.

As I said before, I'm there for Derby Day. And Fulham away.

As for five-a-side, I'm a rubbish footballer. What I am okay at is sinking beers. A night in the Northern Quarter would be tops.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.