When a band hits the peak and is caught live on camera

We just did a live concert compilation in another music thread in which I nailed my colours to the mast.
I’ll try come up with another clip from the mid seventies that I haven’t already posted.

Never a bad show from RG, but for his peak, anything from the seventies will suffice.
A little tribute to Muddy Waters.

Hard to say if this was their peak because they have reached so many highs, this is up there though.

Depeche Mode are a strange one for peak. The clip you posted can't really be their peak as Alan Wilder was well gone by then.
Their peak, caught on camera, would have to be the Pasadena Rose Bowl (101). The ironic thing about that, is that was filmed before they released their greatest 2 albums.
There is a video from the Devotional Tour, which was when they were at their peak creatively. But, they all went nuts during that tour and they were never the same after that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.