'When' Ade scores tonight....

NQT said:
As a matter of interest as I can't be arsed reading the "Arsenal welcome" thread.
Are the Arsenal supporters calling a truce over the Ade thing, or are they still going mental about it?

The majority are still crying into their shandy.

A Gentlemanly handshake with team-mates for the first.

Fake toast and quaff champagne for the second.

Scratches his head and looks both ways before pointing at the City fans in surprise, then a traditional sliding on the knees towards us for the hat-trick.

Please. Although 1-0 win with an own goal will do me.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Adebayors brother said:
.....wouldnt it be great if he did it at the away end.....then ran ran the length of the pitch and slid on his knees at the City fans!!!! Think it would be a great response!!!

He would get booked for time-wasting, so the ref and the FA can collude and trump up some other charge not covered by the original booking!
You can't get booked for running back to your own half.

When he scores he should walk calmly to their end, take off his shirt showing a plain white t-shirt with the words "i apolgise profusely for scoring against your club and upsetting you,sorry"..... turn round,walk away showing on the back "you bunch of snotty,foie gras munching,campari swilling uppitty southern wankers, now fuck off out of my sight"... that would be worth a 3 match ban...

Bluebee2 said:
Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
He would get booked for time-wasting, so the ref and the FA can collude and trump up some other charge not covered by the original booking!
You can't get booked for running back to your own half.

He did. It took him less than seven seconds to return to his own half after the ball crossed the line and the referee's report said he was booked for timewasting

he should sprint towards the dug out and wenger will think hes going to him, he should then change direction and towards the tunnel and down it off the pitch, it's gonna be wet enough to slide that far.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.