when do sky

stoney123 said:
espnhd is on virgin aug 3rd free for xl.1st post guys not to sure what im doing yet.plus i hate the scummy swammpy baconface loveing international globetrotters with a passion ctid.

Well I'll get the rag thing out of the way. You fecking southern rag ####
Great news for me if true as i only went with them when i moved in april because of the free setanta, plus another HD channel is a good excuse to replace the tele that got nicked.

marco said:
start to lick our arse's!!
they darent murdochs orders? its all about sky cards lads, untill we get popular in the far corners they will never show any construction towards our beloved club?

it will definitely happen. their schizophrenic sycophancy is clear to everyone: support the successful, deride their challengers. when the challengers succeed, start supporting them. repeat ad infinitum.

i rarely pay attention to any commentator/pundit on football, they're mostly self serving idiots who act like weather vanes.

Sky wouldn't give us the time of day, that much is apparent. On the very rare occasions they do go somewhere other than their beloved swamp they only bring out the malicious comments - particularly to us. How many games of ours per season does Andy (FergieArseLicker) get in his usual: "Very poor from Man City. No shape, no creativity. Dearie me, and these fans actually pay money to watch this?"

I picked up a copy of the Mirror recently whilst in town and there's a betting expert in there called Derek McGovern, or something similar. I couldn't fucking believe what I was reading. Twice he referred to CoMs as 'Wastelands'.
Apparently in the past he's called Robbie a 'One Trick Pony' and said the Sheikh was a 'Bewildered man' when he bought the club.

It'll only get worse, much worse. Particularly when we de-throne the rags, then they'll really come out all guns blazing.

Kent he's paid to talk bollox mate. to provoke argument...to get you and I talking about him, then buy the paper to see what other bollox he talks about. same as us when we put up the Tevez poster..what did MH say?
It gets people talking...job done....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.