When do they name the ref for the derby

de niro said:
we want that young lad.

garyglitter.jpg

Ever since the World Cup final Webb has being shocking. For me best ref in the prem since last season has being Phil Dowd.

hgblue said:
Accusing a referee of being a cheat is a bridge too far for me. Dean is head and shoulders our best referee at the moment imo.

Possibly, but Atkinson was ref in 4-3 and Clattenburg was suspended for something along those lines.

Saying that i watched the 1st half of R. Madrid versus Betis and the ref is that was worse than anything the PL has to offer.

GStar said:
hgblue said:
Accusing a referee of being a cheat is a bridge too far for me. Dean is head and shoulders our best referee at the moment imo.

Possibly, but Atkinson was ref in 4-3 and Clattenburg was suspended for something along those lines.

Saying that i watched the 1st half of R. Madrid versus Betis and the ref is that was worse than anything the PL has to offer.
twatenburg was banned for gambling issues. your telling me he wouldn't have money on a game he was in charge of?hmm..

GStar said:

Spanish referees are obscenely biased towards BOTH Barca and Real, even though both clubs rarely need referee help. I really feel sorry for most Spanish clubs, they are doomed to their fate as 3rd best at the very most and just shrug their shoulders at some of the crazy decisions against them as if beaten into submission.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.