When does Baconface retire?

Never
Baconface 2109AD

WisherDavros.png

I hope not before they have to take down that banner at the swamp! Would love to hear his commenst once we win our next trophy!

Two of their best players gone, a debt that would embarrass some small south-American banana republic and a scarcely coherent, whisky-sodden pensioner crippled with incontinence and a face like a microscopic close-up of the planet Mars - I just love the current football climate.

KentBlue said:
I keep hearing different rumours from people that this will be his last at the swamp, and with Mourinho coming out (again) to say he'd be interested, do you think he could go at the end of this coming season?

In all honesty the guy's what, 68, 69? Just how much longer does he intend to carry on?
Personally, I'd like him to stay a bit longer. His childish outbursts do nothing but embarrass the club and their true fans, and I love to hear the rags trying to justify the latest hypocritical bile that he unleashes in yet another drunken rant.

The only thing that'll piss me off is how Sky will treat his retirement. It'll get more publicity on there than Michael Jackson's death has done on the terrestrial channels.

He wont retire until he's won more league titles and/or as many/more Euopean Cups than Liverpool! Dont be fooled by their lack of buys this summer i remember one season they only bought Kleberson and Ronaldo, that was it, they won nothing that year, but they gradually built up this squad that and have won 3 lg titles and got to 2 Champs Lg finals in a row! United might have debt but as long as they keep winning trophies and selling shirts in their millions in the far east, they will be able to afford to service that debt, and do you think for one minute Fergie or anyone else involved with that club will let them stop winning trophies and go into trouble? no way!

unfortunate as it is he will be there for a while yet and United will be the team to beat still when we're fighting at the top as well!

as for Sky treating it bigger than Jacko's death when he retires, of course they will! he is arguably the best and is the most successful manager ever in this country! if we had a manager with that pedigree who's retiring im sure we'd expect there to be documentaries after documentaries on him and his achievements wouldnt we!?

sometimes the bitterness of some of us blues leads us to think so negatively about United it verges on the pathetic! if that statement bothers you that means you're one of them people!

if that statement bothers you that means you're one of them people!
Why should 'that statement' bother me? We all have our own opinions and we are all perfectly entitled to voice those opinions. Whether we agree or disagree with one another is largely irrelevant.
I posted the article because it's something that genuinely interests me. This is a man who has been at the helm of the same club since 1986, he is now pushing 70 and I voiced a view that must surely have crossed many people's minds - regardless of which team they support.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.