When everyones fit

bluemanc said:
........................Given.........................................

Ned...............Toure....................Komp..............Lescott

...................................Animal.............................................

Tevez....................Barry.............Superman..............Bellers

.......................................Ade..................

ussy said:
What would your team be? Mine would be:

Zab.........................Toure......................Lescott..............Bridge

....................................De Jong.............................................

Tevez................................Barry..................................Bellamy

.................................Ade...............................Robinho..........

I know i havent included SWP or Ireland, i just think this team will be awesome and screw everyone apart. SWP doesnt seem to be as good as he once was anymore, and Ireland hasnt had the best of starts so imo this team would be great.
Swap Ned for Lescott and move Lescott out to left back instead of Bridge. I'm afraid on current form I wouldn't include Stevie or SWP.

Batman said:
bluemanc said:

Ned...............Toure....................Komp..............Lescott

...................................Animal.............................................

Tevez....................Barry.............Superman..............Bellers

.......................................Ade..................
I forgot all about Ned,this.

I like the OP's team, would be good to see what Robbie can do as second striker. I'd put Kompany in for Robbie in games where we need a bit more steel in the midfield. Bench would be Taylor, Ireland, SWP, RSC, Kompany, Petrov and Onuoha.

Polari said:
I like the OP's team, would be good to see what Robbie can do as second striker. I'd put Kompany in for Robbie in games where we need a bit more steel in the midfield. Bench would be Taylor, Ireland, SWP, RSC, Kompany, Petrov and Onuoha.
Yeah i agree with you

..............................Given...............................

Toure............Kompany.........Ned.............Lescott

.....................De Jong........Barry......................

........Bellamy.............Tevez...........Robinho........

................................Ade...............................

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.