When is something going to be done about the Ticket Office?

Sounds a bit petty, but sat there with a face like a slapped arse and an attitude to match isn't what you expect from someone in a customer facing role. If you've been up to the ticket sales in the club shop, you'll know who I mean. Most have been really helpful to be fair.

I e-mailed Danny Wilson last week as I haven't been receiving e-mail nor text confirmations of ticket purchases since last season. From the FAC Final onwards I've had no confirmations whatsoever. Nothing has changed at my end - I've had the same contact details for the past 10 years. To be fair to Danny he replied to my e-mail straight away to say that he'd passed it on to his colleague to sort it out. I then had a further e-mail from Jason Schofield to say that he'd altered my preferences on the system and had re-sent e-mails for my last 4 purchases. He added that they didn't arrive he felt that problem may be at my end and that everything was going into my Junk Box. The e-mails never arrived and nothing in by Junk Box either so I bounced it back to him, pointing out that I received his and Danny's e-mails OK so the issue must be with the Ticketing system. I'm still awaiting a reply.
The other thing is that the My Account page is showing 20 Loyalty Points less that I have actually earned to date. When I go to the actual ticket purchase page it's showing the correct amount. It seems to be a bit of a shambles all the way around.

Hooray, I had to practically beg the club to take my money but they charged me and gave me a seat for Napoli. Relocated me not too far away from where I usually sit in fact.

But being new to the relocating experience, do I enter on my usual season card (being in the CL cup scheme) as there was no mention of a paper ticket in the email.

LoveCity said:
Hooray, I had to practically beg the club to take my money but they charged me and gave me a seat for Napoli. Relocated me not too far away from where I usually sit in fact.

But being new to the relocating experience, do I enter on my usual season card (being in the CL cup scheme) as there was no mention of a paper ticket in the email.

you should receive a text and/or e-mail confirming your seat & entrance details. your seasoncard will work on the different entry gate. this was how it worked when i got relocated against timisoara & poznan.

rassclot said:
LoveCity said:

you should receive a txt and/or e-mail confirming your seat & entrance details. your seasoncard will work on the different entry gate. this was how it worked when i got relocated against timisoara & poznan.

Given that I'm in the same block and just two rows up, I'll enter in the same gate won't I? I already got a confirmation email, no gate mentioned but I assume it'll be the same one as usual.

BillCarlisle Ex-Manchester said:
I e-mailed Danny Wilson last week as I haven't been receiving e-mail nor text confirmations of ticket purchases since last season. From the FAC Final onwards I've had no confirmations whatsoever. Nothing has changed at my end - I've had the same contact details for the past 10 years. To be fair to Danny he replied to my e-mail straight away to say that he'd passed it on to his colleague to sort it out. I then had a further e-mail from Jason Schofield to say that he'd altered my preferences on the system and had re-sent e-mails for my last 4 purchases. He added that they didn't arrive he felt that problem may be at my end and that everything was going into my Junk Box. The e-mails never arrived and nothing in by Junk Box either so I bounced it back to him, pointing out that I received his and Danny's e-mails OK so the issue must be with the Ticketing system. I'm still awaiting a reply.
The other thing is that the My Account page is showing 20 Loyalty Points less that I have actually earned to date. When I go to the actual ticket purchase page it's showing the correct amount. It seems to be a bit of a shambles all the way around.

I haven't had text confirmations of ticket purchases for aaaaaages. I thought they'd stopped em?! Was really handy cos I don't go often, just cheaper cup games and usually use different entrances. Not so bad now I have email on my phone but an SMS was dead handy.

Eccles Blue said:
LoveCity said:
Eccles Blue said:
Whereabouts in the stadium are you on row B (sorry if you have said earlier in the thread) I ask because I sit in CB lower tier Row A and on the website it says my ticket has been allocated there and I have been charged but I had this niggle that the first couple of rows for Champions League might not be available and someone else has sent me a text message asking where I have been moved to!!!

I'm in East Stand, Block 102, row B (2nd row), and the email said:

"Certain areas of the ground are taken away from our seating allocation by UEFA for various reasons. In your case, the larger Advertisement boards we have to use for Champions League matches will obstruct the view in your usual seat. This will apply to all future Champions League fixtures at the Etihad Stadium."

It sounds like the ad boards will wrap all around the stadium?

Aha, I may be ok then because the camera 'dugout' is just in front of where I sit and when we had the larger advertisement boards once last season we didn't have them in front of us because the camera position 'protects' us. Thanks for that.

I shall however ask Danny Wilson tomorrow night when he attends the Eccles Branch Supporters' Club meeting. (That's just an advert for our meeting if anyone is interested. Can't miss the opportunity!!) The meeting is in Monton Sports Club on Welbeck Road in Monton, M30 9EH

Are none members allowed at the meeting. If so then what is expected start and finish times.

whitt said:
Sounds a bit petty, but sat there with a face like a slapped arse and an attitude to match isn't what you expect from someone in a customer facing role. If you've been up to the ticket sales in the club shop, you'll know who I mean. Most have been really helpful to be fair.
If its her who thinks she,s Queen Latifah,she was texting someone while i was trying to sort something out a while back,i just avoid her like the plague if possible,let other people go in front of me if looks like i,m copping for her

blumoon said:
Bluebird1 said:
blumoon said:
Yes and it's quite bizarre how he can sort you out in minutes when you go directly to him.

I thought Steve Robinson was in charge of Ticketing.
You could be right but any dealings I have had, have been dealt with by Danny Wilson and his emails have the heading "Head of Sales"

Danny Wilson
Head of Sales and Service
Manchester City Football Club
t: 01614387667
e: Danny.Wilson@mcfc.co.uk
w: mcfc.co.uk

I stand corrected, I have been told that Steve Robinson is definitely NOT in charge of Ticketing. Sorry Steve.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.