when mackie scores for qpr....

I was amazed that more wasn't made of this at the time. I think he was aiming initially at Nasgul for piss-poor tracking back, then realised Vinnie hadn't been so clever, then rolled it out ironically across everyone who had pegged-it back to try and defend.

If I was spinning a club line however I would claim that Bob was dishing-out an ironic "thank-you" to those players rather than "fuck-you"!

dZwcr.png

Definitely along the lines of ''fuck you'', repeated SEVERAL times!

I was watching in Benidorm. At that point my attention moved to a bird sat across from me who I saw being fingered outside Cafe B 3 nights previously. I thought I may as well get something out of this whole day and slithered in. Had her in the bag, watched rest of the game with her in our company, and at the end when I lost my mind she fucked off, to leave us to the best piss up Ive ever been on

davymcfc said:
At that point I collapsed in to my seat.
Me an' all. I was in 108/109 and everyone around there was stood up for the 90 minutes. When Mackie stuck the dagger in though, I slumped back onto my seat for a good 3 or 4 minutes. What an awful feeling that moment was.

jimharri said:
Me an' all. I was in 108/109 and everyone around there was stood up for the 90 minutes. When Mackie stuck the dagger in though, I slumped back onto my seat for a good 3 or 4 minutes. What an awful feeling that moment was.
That 108 section is a bit of a twilight zone.

Skashion said:
jimharri said:
That 108 section is a bit of a twilight zone.

It's really 107, cos there is no 108

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.