When should the transfer window close?

Citizen in Pakistan

With so much talk recently in the media about when should the transfer window close, i think its a good to have opinion of fellow blues

personally i would say it should end before the season starts,it disrupts the preparation of small teams especially and no club should be allowed to make up for there poor transfer activity after the season starts.

With so much talk recently in the media about when should the transfer window close, i think its a good to have opinion of fellow blues

personally i would say it should end before the season starts,it disrupts the preparation of small teams especially and no club should be allowed to make up for there poor transfer activity after the season starts.

Before which league season starts?

Something else that needs sorting out , all major leagues season should start and end at the same time

Are you talking European or worldwide?
What about the leagues that have less clubs in their league?
What about countries that have winter breaks, or start earlier because they have severe weather in the winter months?
Does the league start later in Spain because of the late summer heat?

all the leagues are concluded till may,including cl ,so i would say from june 1 to july 31st, 2 months are enough to carry out the transfer business

The League season isn't always finished in May though. I think it works just fine the way it is tbh. If they changed it to 31st July you'd still have the Scandinavian and Eastern European leagues kicking off before the window closed.

Id say before the start of the season but with all leagues starting at different dates it would be very hard to implement I would imagine

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.