When we next don’t win the league?

Which is no bad thing eventually as we don’t want to come a league like Germany or Scotland which clubs in order (5) would you be ok wining it?

1. Chelsea
2. West Ham
3. Newcastle
4. Spurs
5. Arsenal

Would have no problem any of those taking it off us in the next few years. Not next season though!

West Ham. The rest can fuck off.

Would deffo give up the Prem for the champions league

But we won't be letting up, would be amazing to win it 3 years in a row

Win it this coming season, to make it three in a row, that only one other team has done before ... then win it again so we can make it four in a row that no one has done ... then why stop it there, make it five in a row ... and so on ... nothing wrong with Germany or Scotland imho as long as it's us up there!

Totally agree win as many in a row as possible match Huddersfield and the rags record of 3 in a row, then better it... Personally I want the at least 4 in a row maybe more than the Champions League (I'll take that too though I always want us to win every trophy possible) not saying I don't want it just I want consecutive leagues to emphasise how dominant we've been, so they can never throw owt in our faces they can chat shit but the history books will say Manchester City were the dominant side of our era and more ahead hopefully, the fact we've been so dominant against probably the toughest title challenges ever on paper too will go a long way in the future... I'd fucking love it if we got at least 4 in a row but why stop there couldn't give a toss about other teams, I'm not gonna sulk if we don't win it after fuck all for most of my life but let's concentrate on ourselves for the moment.

Reactions: MAG

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.