When we were kids....

Weedkiller when they used Sodium Chlorate and it didn't have "fire depressant" in it :-) And when fertilizer was Ammonium Nitrate. Oh the joys!

(GCHQ: If you are listening, I was only a boy and I never blew anything big up.)

I used to go to Boots and buy glycerine and pottasium permanganate. I remember getting a bollocking of my mates mum when I made a depth charge and blew her goldfish pond up. I followed that up by building a bazooka out of steel conduit tubing and shot a hole in her up and over garage doors. The car was out fortunately and all the local kids were banned from 'playing out' with me for some reason. Great days.

Weedkiller when they used Sodium Chlorate and it didn't have "fire depressant" in it :-) And when fertilizer was Ammonium Nitrate. Oh the joys!

(GCHQ: If you are listening, I was only a boy and I never blew anything big up.)
Sodium chlorate and sugar 50/50 and a pressure cooker used to make a hell of a boom

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.