When/where are the dates announced?

n reddish blue said:
im in mallorca that week and a return flight is only £26,deffo on it just need a ticket now.
I am only a blue member so no fucking chance of a ticket. Just the atmosphere though is worth going for.

Are the locals good company? not lunatics like the ones in Naples are they?

going via liverpool for madrid and the dam
weeman19_89 said:
I'm really struggling to find tickets at a reasonable price and at good times.

What is everyone else on and what did they go through?

weeman19_89 said:
Best I've seen yet is around 100 from Gatwick early flight Tuesday late flight Wednesday ... Easyjet
That's what I have just booked.

Where are fellow blues going to be for the game? I assume/hope alot of fans will go who don't have tickets?

CTID101 said:
weeman19_89 said:
Best I've seen yet is around 100 from Gatwick early flight Tuesday late flight Wednesday ... Easyjet

Where are fellow blues going to be for the game? I assume/hope alot of fans will go who don't have tickets?

I think a lot might go without tickets to this one if they find the right flights.

How are you getting down to Gatwick?

mancmackem said:
Got Amsterdam from Manchester for £65 return, Madrid from Liverpool return for £110.

F**k me I did well.

BRING ON THE TRUMPETS!
Trumpets.jpg

CTID101 said:
weeman19_89 said:

The Plaza Mayor might be a decent shout to meet up/take over, what do we reckon?

madrid2.jpg

CTID101 said:
weeman19_89 said:

on the 1 o clock monday from luton back wednesday lunch £130

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.