When will City pass Utd's revenue?

because you want to see your team do well, or did you prefer the suffering? Some did

on both good or bad we had no choice really and it does not matter to me other than we are still manchester city and the same fans

As an aside, guess who has just been charged with FFP violation? AC Milan.

I dug out 2010's revenue figures:

City 125m
Utd £286m

City had 43% of Man Utd's revenue. Now it's >80%.
Good point and if you examine the excellent analysis by Prestwich Blue there is a strong case for suggesting that we will draw level over the next five years. This would be almost certain if we win another couple of leagues and the CL in over this period in tandem with off field development.

What our owners have achieved in less than 10 years is mindblowing. From not having a pot to piss in to where we are now is nothing short of miraculous

What we could become in the next ten years, starting from this position of power, should strike fear into every other club in the world

Never United could sell the shit that's blocking the sewers at Old Toilet and their Fans would queueing for days to buy it

I read somewhere today that Arsenal's sleeve sponsorship deal is worth twice as much as ours. If that's true, we need to look at our various sponsorship deals. Isn't the Etihad deal supposedly at the cheaper end of the top 6 clubs' deals?

These figures are like Monopoly money.

I am like the urchins in the musical Oliver, looking in the window as the fat ****s tuck in while I spoon my bowl of gruel.

Ah well, what you gonna do?

Drink probably. It’s the only logical response.
Consider yourself one of the family, :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.