When you was a kid did you have pictures on wall ?

We weren't allowed to put posters and stuff on the walls as we lived in army quarters.

NOW that I'm all growed up and can do what I want in my own home, I have City stuff - shirts, signed pics, etc on my walls :)

(OK, so maybe not THAT growed up! ;) )

Still have posters on my wall...but confined to the computer room now.A couple of City line ups and a couple of DM ones.

When i was a lad i had a few City ones but i took them down when i was around 14 as i had a girlfriend who was a bit of an artist and she drew a Blancmange album cover for me on one wall.

Stuart said:
Banned Tosspot said:
Adam and the Ants and Michael Jackson. Michael is still there although a few walls on.

4159607690_4dc5220936.jpg
4159608448_26424c80cd.jpg

Fucking Alky ;-) Is that Amorretto next to the JD ?
Disaronno you fool :)

do you remember the mirrors with print on?

well i had a fonz one. it said 'da fonz is cool'

a mirror never lies it seems!

BimboBob said:
Still have posters on my wall...but confined to the computer room now.A couple of City line ups and a couple of DM ones.

When i was a lad i had a few City ones but i took them down when i was around 14 as i had a girlfriend who was a bit of an artist and she drew a Blancmange album cover for me on one wall.

2a65i1i.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.