Whens the draw and who you want?

every blue should want to avoid the rags either home or away because we then can go on to beat them in the final at wembley 4-0....quality!!

anybody agree?

liamw said:
Avoid spurs! just cant beat them in the cup!

3-0 h/t
Midfielder sent off
Score 4 in 2nd half

And that was with John Macken up front!.......we'll shit em!

mcfc89 said:
every blue should want to avoid the rags either home or away because we then can go on to beat them in the final at wembley 4-0....quality!!

anybody agree?

i agree, hopefully blackburn at home in the semi s
and if we want to make a point chelsea away in the quarters( i dont think we quite ready for this, who knows?)
i wouldnt mind a arsenal quarter final at home with robinho back( could be tasty)

Anyone at home. I can just see it now.

TV: Welcome to the FA headquarters for today's Carling Cup fifth round draw, the numbers to look out for are as follows:
1. Arsenal
2. Aston Villa
3. Blackburn
4. Chelsea
5. Manchester City
6. Manchester United
7. Portsmouth
8. Tottenham
enough of the jibba jabba, onto the draw.
Ex player: Number 6......Manchester United....United of course the holders of the Carling Cup
Me: Number 5, number 5, fucking number 5
Ex player: will play......
Me. FUCKING NUMBER FIVE, 5!
Ex player: Number 7......Portsmouth
Me: TWATS! Fucking easy draw again, twats!
Ex player: Next out of the hat.......Number 4.......Chelsea
Me: Not number 5, not number 5, not fucking number 5.
Ex player: Chelsea will play
Me: NOT FUCKING NUMBER FIVE
Ex player: Number 5.....Manchester City
Me: FUCK OFF......FIX

I'll be working in Warwickshire area on the week of the game, so as I won't be able to get back for a home game Villa away would suit me down to the ground.

Caught between a rock and a hard place, as I know I won't be able to go I could do with it being on the TV, unless it is Villa away. But for it to be on TV for deffo we'd need to get Chelsea, Arse or the team that beat Barnsley, maybe even Spuds. Now I know we'll have to play and beat probably at least one of those sides to win the cup but I'd rather do it over two legs or in the final.

I'd cheerfully accept

City v Portsmouth
Blackburn v Villa
Chelsea v the team that beat Barnsley
Spuds v Arsenal

Semis

City v Blackburn
Chelsea v Spuds

i want the pie stealin rag bastards in the semis or the final, as long as we get a home tie ill be confident, but whoever we get we can beat, OUR TIME HAS COME ENJOY.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.