When's this umbro fan video for the new shirts?

Love the preview video of on the Umbro site. Some proper lads there! Whereabouts is the chubby fella holding the scarf? Beautiful spot!

The "chubby fella" runs this site so he's not chubby or big boned, proportioned is the word ;)

Quality shots there though, been waiting for a glimpse of City in space.

Couldn't of been possible without Sam, Tim, Dave and Diego, all top lads.

timschaefer86 said:
Love the preview video of on the Umbro site. Some proper lads there! Whereabouts is the chubby fella holding the scarf? Beautiful spot!

Right at the start it shows Wastwater in the Lake District. Back in my youth we hiked up the three main peaks there in one day, nearly killed me, so he's probably on the top of either Wasdale Head, Great Gable or my moneys on Scar Fell Pike (highest mountain in England) There's a great little pub tucked at the bottom of Wasdale Head named the Wasdale Head pub. It is beautiful spot there especially if the weathers good.

SupermanUnderpants said:
The "chubby fella" runs this site so he's not chubby or big boned, proportioned is the word ;)

Haha I'm gonna go with well-built! Thanks for the heads up mate.

That hike is on my bucket list then!

timschaefer86 said:
SupermanUnderpants said:

Yeah, well built ;)

timschaefer86 said:
SupermanUnderpants said:

It's a long tough hike best part of 30 miles if I remember. If you do it, climb them in the order we did it, the last few miles are the easiest as you follow the river back to Lake Wastwater from Scarfell Pike.

The clip of the shirt attached to the balloon going into space looks amazing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.