Where all all the cries of unprofessionalsm?

allblues09

So everytime Skysports shows City in the airport, people have complained about how unprofessional Elano and Robinho are because they did not wear a tie. Or state how it shows what their attitude is about the team.

Well I just saw Martin Petrov (on Sky Sports) without a tie, so is it only unprofessional when the two above do it?

Or is Petrov also part of the conspiracy to get Hughes out?

Hypocritical?

allblues09 said:
So everytime Skysports shows City in the airport, people have complained about how unprofessional Elano and Robinho are because they did not wear a tie. Or state how it shows what their attitude is about the team.

Well I just saw Martin Petrov (on Sky Sports) without a tie, so is it only unprofessional when the two above do it?

Or is Petrov also part of the conspiracy to get Hughes out?

Hypocritical?

Selective hounding, it's called...

MH stated they have ditched the club tie thing after discussion with players. Personally its not how they look in the airport but how good they will be tomorrow night.

Agree, he was signing autographs.
I just find it strange what people latch onto in order to prove a point to themselves (in this case Robbie and Elano are out to get the team, and their apperance proves it, FACT. Blah blah blah)

allblues09 said:
Agree, he was signing autographs.
I just find it strange what people latch onto in order to prove a point to themselves (in this case Robbie and Elano are out to get the team, and their apperance proves it, FACT. Blah blah blah)

Are we talking about our 'know-it-all' fans who have probably climbed back into the corners of the woodwork with this new spin on club attire...?

Rammyblues said:
MH stated they have ditched the club tie thing after discussion with players. Personally its not how they look in the airport but how good they will be tomorrow night.

Too right, ties are so 5 minutes ago!

Bigga,
I do not know about them climbing into the woodwork, but your first part is dead on. They convince themselves that their opinions are facts.
I believe the word is diluted.

You just wait until he bottles his first tackle or header when he gets on the pitch and I can resurrect the shouts of "Petrov you fucking shithouse!" Cant wait. When is Darius going to get a game?

Until then that waster Robinho will have to do. BOOOOO!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.