Where are all blues drinking before the game for the derby?

GXCity said:
southstander93 said:
GXCity said:
We will be in Mother Macs or The Waldorf from about 3

Then you heading down to the match afterwards?

I certainly am.

Come on City

Okay sweet, tram or taxi? Are there a lot of blues heading to the Waldorf? Don't particularly want to rock up to OT on my own.

unsworthblue said:
Bishops blaze

Isn't Bishops blaize a United pub?

southstander93 said:
GXCity said:
southstander93 said:

I certainly am.

Come on City

Okay sweet, tram or taxi? Are there a lot of blues heading to the Waldorf? Don't particularly want to rock up to OT on my own.

unsworthblue said:
Bishops blaze

it used to be,Ian Bishop owns it now and its been turned into a City pub,see you all in there tomorrow boys

southstander93 said:
GXCity said:
southstander93 said:

I certainly am.

Come on City

unsworthblue said:
Bishops blaze

Actually; yes, it is!

I'm meeting my cousin in Piccadilly but he doesn't finish work until 6. I really fancy starting before then so I'm going to head to The Waldorf. I hate being in a pub and not knowing anyone, even if it is full of blues. So if anyone's on there own and fancies meeting up let me know, at least then we won't be on our own.

blueboyforever said:
I'm meeting my cousin in Piccadilly but he doesn't finish work until 6. I really fancy starting before then so I'm going to head to The Waldorf. I hate being in a pub and not knowing anyone, even if it is full of blues. So if anyone's on there own and fancies meeting up let me know, at least then we won't be on our own.
that last bit sounds very sinister!

unsworthblue said:
blueboyforever said:
He could try Bishop's Blaize. He'll get plenty of attention there :-0

White horse Worsley for a munch about 5pm, then on to old shite to drink a few cans by the canal near all the glory stalls.

unsworthblue said:
blueboyforever said:

Haha it's just shit being sat on your own mate

blueboyforever said:
unsworthblue said:
blueboyforever said:

Haha it's just shit being sat on your own mate
The Drum or the Robin Hood should be fun

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.