Where are people staying for the Final?

Staying in Dunstable,driving minibus as usual.6th trip to our 2nd home in 3 years.

Had a rethink and i think i will fly there and back on the day.Virgin have an early flight and i could be in Heathrow at about 9am leaving loads of time to get to Wembley and have a bite to eat and a drink.Flight back about 8pm so no rush and in Manchester at 9pm all for about £120.

manchester blue said:
Staying in Kensington Saturday night. Will decide if it's train or driving after tonight. Not sitting on a train with that lot.

We are in Kensington (5 of us), we got a four star hotel half price. There are a couple a pubs near our hotel one called the Stanhope arms, and the other called the Hereford arms. No doubt will be venturing into to these 2 establishments at some point if you fancy a pint with fellow Blues.

We will also be popping into the Bree Louise near Euston before our train home on Sunday, hopefully celebrating with other Blues we are meeting in there.

paulchapo said:
Had a rethink and i think i will fly there and back on the day.Virgin have an early flight and i could be in Heathrow at about 9am leaving loads of time to get to Wembley and have a bite to eat and a drink.Flight back about 8pm so no rush and in Manchester at 9pm all for about £120.
3 Mates flying BA, 9am out 9pm back, 97quid

Anyone wanting to fly down i just booked Virgin little red flights for £120,leave at 07:25 and return at 20:05 getting back into Manchester at 21:00pm.

This gives you loads of time in London prior to the game and should give you time to get back ok even if extra time and penalties happen.

I pre booked my seats and there is loads of space available still,get in quick!

Just got to get my ticket now but as i am on the cup scheme and 6500 points i should be ok!

13 of us staying in a guest house near the Green Man pub, booked it before we knew which end of the ground we were getting. £46 for three of us ( Mrs and son ) including full English on Monday .

Hoping to be opening the first Stella of many around 9am Sunday morning , just hope the rain stays away.

We are making a big family weekend of it!
Going down on Saturday on the train, Staying at The Park Plaza - Westminster Bridge.
Tickets for 'War Horse' at the theatre on Saturday evening.
Off to the game on Sunday and into China Town after the match to celebrate.
Sounds like fun to me!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.