Where Are The City Pundits This Week, So Far?

squirtyflower said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
bluefromleve32 said:
tie?????? what the fuck is a tie?????.
[bigimg]http://cdn3.volusion.com/rgvlu.drthp/v/vspfiles/photos/MUFC0006-2.jpg[/bigimg]
Nice tie GDM may I borrow it?
I've got a few spares in my tie draw. I'll bring one along on Wednesday and hand it over at half time.

Re: Where Are Thahe City Pundits This Week, So Far?

hansen .lawrenson.rednapp.souness.fowler.rush.haman.grobbler and colin fuckin murrey for liverpool and eammon holmes for city !!

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
Robinho's Subbuteo said:
Sleeping_Easy said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uHPNssX7N4[/youtube]

I think there scared of this happening again.

They tried the best to make him look stupid that day but everything he said turned out to be true.

As for the snidey little c**t that made that video, I wonder if he made any video's this season?

Link fixed.

"we will come here one day and tear them apart''.
He got that bit wrong....... we went there 3 consecutive times and tore them apart!!

Absolute fookin quality. He deserves a knighthood for that performance.

(...and for his performances on the pitch, obviously )<br /><br />-- Mon May 05, 2014 5:04 pm --<br /><br />
mrtwiceaseason said:
hansen .lawrenson.rednapp.souness.fowler.rush.haman.grobbler and colin fuckin murrey for liverpool and eammon holmes for city !!

Not biting

"Flamboyant", "mesmerizing", "attack minded", "superb to watch against any team", "Champions elect", "they will lift the trophy" etc - said the media of City as we shot out the blocks early season.

Soon after, the media collectively backed Liverpool with far more accolades...

And why? They are only 3 goals better on us, having played a game more and shipped in 12 more goals than us over the season.

We're better than that lot, we beat them at ours, let them take the lead at their place before we turned up... and we can go the distance.

Forget the media, the voice of the fans, those who have been to hell and back, know what we can do.

Just please, please, please stay away TYPICAL CITY!

There will be a procession of city 'faces' in the media this week. I'll go for a game of bingo if anyone wants:

Tueart
Summerbee(both)
Hatton
Gallagher
Goater
Rosler
Dickov
Royle
Keegan

Everyone will say nearly the same thing: 'great for the fans, stuck with them in division two'. A few niceties about what a great club we are, a laugh about man united then a rounding up of how brilliant silva, aguero, toure and kompany are and how the best team always wins the league.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.