Where are the Gareth Barry critics?

Johnsonontheleft

Barry was immense yesterday for us. His pressure led to the goal and his overall work rate and play was exceptional.

A few days ago Talkshite were slagging him off saying that Carrick deserved the place in the England team more than him.

Thank you Gareth - a top blue.

Yes a very workmanlike performance. As for Yaya Toure, he could be our very own Frank Lampard next season, scoring goals willy nilly. The way he shrugged off Vidic and placed the ball in the net was the mark of a genuine striker.

He did well yesterday and i'd like him to stick around but he is certainly the player to lose his place when we go summer shopping,theres better to be found.

He got 2 big crunching tackles in within the first 5 mins, that set the type of game he was going to have i think :)

I'm confused by Barry. He can play so well at times and look so average as well. I think as was mentioned when our defense is playing well and De Jong with him he can be a solid outlet defensive mid distributing the ball.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.