Where are the Gareth Barry critics?

We all know barry is not the most technically gifted player in the world but he does the job mancini has asked of him and many managers rate him so as it stands he's a good part of our team and squad and as such we should get behind him.

Sleeping_Easy said:
We all know barry is not the most technically gifted player in the world but he does the job mancini has asked of him and many managers rate him so as it stands he's a good part of our team and squad and as such we should get behind him.

Provocative sentence my friend.
Barry is not good enough to be in any other top four team.

If we don't get top four, then fair enough we keep him. He's a 'jobbing footballer' and Im afraid you have to bring a bit more than that to the top table party.

Bluntly, Barry plays because Mancini doesn't trust the Centre Backs enough. By whom I mean; Lescott or Toure. Replace them and we only have to play one holding midfield player, thereby increasing our attacking potential.

ANY1aBLUE said:
Sleeping_Easy said:

Provocative sentence my friend.
Barry is not good enough to be in any other top four team.

If we don't get top four, then fair enough we keep him. He's a 'jobbing footballer' and Im afraid you have to bring a bit more than that to the top table party.

Bluntly, Barry plays because Mancini doesn't trust the Centre Backs enough. By whom I mean; Lescott or Toure. Replace them and we only have to play one holding midfield player, thereby increasing our attacking potential.

You really do have it in for our Gareth haven't you?
Come on tell us all now . He's been having it with your wife hasn't he?
I have heard he is rather large in the male department.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.