Where are we all from ?

Born in Gorton, moved to little hulton and now reside in the leafy overspill that is Wythenshawe m22 standard! hahaha

For the first 14 years of my life i lived in Miles Platting on Hulme Hall Lane. The same Lane the COMS is on (Well it turns into Alan Turin Way but its the same lane). I used to play in Phillips parkas a lad. Aahhh those where the days.

Now i live in New Moston. Way to many Rags for my likeing but a good few blues to give em hell.

2qwotu9.jpg

Home Sweet Home!

fbhkde.jpg

Look at the 4th car back (the White one). My front door was to the right of that where the fence is. We where poor as fuck but very happy.

Stuart said:
scottyboi said:
Born in Harpurhey, moved to Moston and now reside in the leafy overspill that is Wythenshawe m22 but I'll be soon moving back north to Harpurhey , cos it's mint ..innit ..standard! hahaha

Edited for truth .

;-)

Tickled me "Leafy overspill" its like when you ask people where do you live. Near the Airport. Wythenshaw then!!. Had good times round there as a kid. When I say good times i mean i usually got a slap bbecuase I was from Sale!

der-bomber said:
In reality, l was born in Buxton ,but left at 16 to take the Queens shilling and l have never been back since....[/quot

Buxton boy born and bred when did you leave?

Ancoats - Prestwich - Whalley Range - Blackley - Dublin - Blackley - Baku -....errr back to Blackley ...soon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.