where are ya sitting tonight .

deynaskaz said:
kin ell is e336 right next to the scum fans ,i willhave to take my sheild ....come on is it 3 oclock yet...

Yep same here mate - so thats a couple of quid plus change coming at us - might get enought to cover the cost of the ticket :D

E35 E335 ROW 4!!!!

Cant wait!

No one to sit down tonight will be well pissed off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We all follow the city over land and sea and Stretford!!!!

wilsonian said:
deynaskaz said:
kin ell is e336 right next to the scum fans ,i willhave to take my sheild ....come on is it 3 oclock yet...

Yep same here mate - so thats a couple of quid plus change coming at us - might get enought to cover the cost of the ticket :D

If we use the money the scumthrow at us can we then by a burger with it ,or does this count as supporting there piss poor money situation....the city is ours...

BingoBango said:
On my hands, hoping against hope.

william_warren_handstand.jpg

E30 E230 Row 4 Seat 33 and 34 for me and my little brother. Think that's the corner that away teams normally get.

Blue Smarties said:
E233, Scum fans might be paying for my taxi by the looks of things!!

I think if that dickhead of a scum fan near the back row in the rags block next to E233 is not careful........we may end up with his baby being thrown at us.

Anyone else remember that dickhead waving that small baby about at the last derby.

i'm in the izzy wizzy lets get dizzy section with my scootered best mate. I would love to be in amongst you lot but i will be singing my heart out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.