Where are you drinking on Sunday?

totallywired said:
Into town to the Monkey for some Holts finest, the Kro Bar in Piccadilly, then match bus at about 1.30. Then walk around the ground taking it all in, remembering all the lads who should be here but have sadly gone. Come on CITY!!
Went to the Kro bar Piccadilly before the rags game... £4.50 a pint of Peroni... fuck that for a game of soldiers!

I want a woman thrown in for that price!

Went to The Waldorf before the derby, that was decent. Got a 15 year old in tow though this time, anyone know any decent pubs in town where she wouldn't have a problem getting in?

Soulboy said:
totallywired said:
Into town to the Monkey for some Holts finest, the Kro Bar in Piccadilly, then match bus at about 1.30. Then walk around the ground taking it all in, remembering all the lads who should be here but have sadly gone. Come on CITY!!
Went to the Kro bar Piccadilly before the rags game... £4.50 a pint of Peroni... fuck that for a game of soldiers!

aT THAT PRICE I MIGHT STAY IN THE mONKEY. I` m meeting some mate, or should i say, i was.

Soulboy said:
totallywired said:

Beat me to it. Fuck me that trip to the bar was a shock.

1_barry_conlon said:
Soulboy said:
totallywired said:

You bought a round?

I don't remember that...

My mates like Kro Piccadilly pre-match too. I hate it. Expensive. Wanky and too dark. I'd rather go to Dry Bar or even Waldorf and then bus it to the ground.

Soulboy said:
1_barry_conlon said:
Soulboy said:

You bought a round?

I don't remember that...

I didn't, you had just got one in when i came in. I was shocked at the price of one pint.

But i did get a £38 round later..! Think i was rocking then..;-)

TGIPA.285140638_std.jpg

2011-Bottle-Front-Label1.png

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.