Where are you in Wembley!

I don't have enough points but I am going to get one through one of my friends and family who has enough points at 2pm tomorrow. Will I be able to buy it through my account? Also will I be able to get it posted to my address instead of his?

You should be able to buy for anyone on your friends and family list from your account. When you log on your account and go to the right game it should give you access to buy for only those with enough points and on the cup scheme. When I've used it for getting away tickets for me and my daughter they have come in one envelope addressed to me (unfortunately she still lives at home) and when I've got home cup games for my nephew I've had the email but obviously it's updated his card.

Wonder if the club or someone within it will make the same mistake this time by selling tickets to scousers in our end like they did Sunderland.

We are to take our place in history encapsulated within the hallowed 109.
It has always been an ambition to attend a Wembley final embraced within this fine atmospheric block.
And to obtain row 7 a number that is given over to much significance was the icing upon our splendid cake.
Happy days indeed !

Haha , Taximania , your posts do make me smile , you are a true wordsworth my friend

Last edited:
Never really got the love for level 1 at Wembley. I find the view is just too low and I end up watching the match on the screens. I suppose the real benefit is getting close to the lap of honour if we win.

You should be able to buy for anyone on your friends and family list from your account. When you log on your account and go to the right game it should give you access to buy for only those with enough points and on the cup scheme. When I've used it for getting away tickets for me and my daughter they have come in one envelope addressed to me (unfortunately she still lives at home) and when I've got home cup games for my nephew I've had the email but obviously it's updated his card.
Cheers, so will they post it out to me then do you think?

Never really got the love for level 1 at Wembley. I find the view is just too low and I end up watching the match on the screens. I suppose the real benefit is getting close to the lap of honour if we win.

Each to their own I suppose , I much prefer the lower tier , love to be up close and personal , can hear the crunching tackles and see the players facial expressions as they play the ball . Also helps when your eye sight is shit like mine , haha
You are right about the lap of honour , got caught up in a group hug at the Stoke Final as Vinnie's sister was sat near us and both him and Micah made a beeline for her , great day .
Am sat in Block 120 this time , second row , am actually thinking this may be too close to the front now though , but will get over it I am sure , just glad to be there

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.