Where did you celebrate the result last night

Watched the game at home with the family and then went to the coach and horses in Denton.
I have missed 2 derbies at old trafford since 1980 and we have won both so guess what I will never go there again.
Brilliant day and didn't see any mither in the pub,26 hours on and still buzzing.

BS said:
Watched it in the Friendship in Fallowfield.No mither.Just a top laugh.
stupid rags threw bottles at fanny_farts mate and got swiftly turfed out. incidentally, that is the strangest self-introduction if ever seen. iya mate im fanny_fart, will never forget the day man!

I was in London working so didn't want to know the score so turned my phone off until 6 pm, the funny thing is that in nearly 40 years I have only done this twice for a derby and not known the score until after the final whistle, the other time was in 1989!!
I told my wife this about 2.00 pm and she said oh it might be an omen then! How ****ing right!! Unreal switching the phone on and it comes through 6-1 !!! On the lash in London then back to the hotel to watch MOTD 2!! It still hasn't sunk in!! Now let's go on and win the league!!

went to the Salisbury after the game for a celebratory half, then moved on to Paramore
had a bit of grief in there from an irish rag, quite bizarre really as i was wearing my aguero shirt and he kept asking me was i argentinian?
i pointed out the irony that i was from a lot closer to manc than this thicko

moved on to the Rice Bowl for a meal and then finished with a night cap in Kro bar

then got a bit more grief from a rag on the bus home, came out with the usual shit
stockport
council house
not a manc (we are on the bus to Rawtenstall, irony is surely lost on them)
not our money
the sheik will leave us in the shit when he's bored

i stayed on my best behaviour and gave nothing back except a cheery wave of both hands with six fingers held up as he got off

watched it in my local surrounded by the fuckers,how i never got my head smashed in i'll never know.Went onto a few other pubs then into Prestwich, the pub we went in was bouncing,everyone up singing n dancing,lads with there tops off ballooning about,was mad later on the pub was suppose to be bedlam with everyone brawling.Heard off my United mate today that him n 2 of his Utd mates got leathered on Deansgate last night off a load of lads who were looking for trouble,everyone goes abit mental on derby day!

unsworthblue said:
watched it in my local surrounded by the fuckers,how i never got my head smashed in i'll never know.Went onto a few other pubs then into Prestwich, the pub we went in was bouncing,everyone up singing n dancing,lads with there tops off ballooning about,was mad later on the pub was suppose to be bedlam with everyone brawling.Heard off my United mate today that him n 2 of his Utd mates got leathered on Deansgate last night off a load of lads who were looking for trouble,everyone goes abit mental on derby day!

Was that the Commercial in Prestwich mate? Proper Blue pub..

BlueRob01 said:
unsworthblue said:

nah mate Railway n Nats,been in the commy plenty of times though with a few of the lads from Prestwich,can't wait to see what the partys like when we win the title if last night was anything to go by

unsworthblue said:
BlueRob01 said:
unsworthblue said:

nah mate Railway n Nats,been in the commy plenty of times though with a few of the lads from Prestwich,can't wait to see what the partys like when we win the title if last night was anything to go by

The more of us out and about round Prestwich the better mate.Still far too red for my liking - for now..
Probably just seems more mind as they are always mouthy twats..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.