Where did you get on value gold?

Just had an email from the club allocating me in CB 330. That's the end block nearest the North stand. Could of been better I suppose as I'm not too keen on being in CB level 3, but for £299, it is a real bargain wherever the seat is. Two seasons ago I was opposite in Eaststand 301 and I think it cost me £650 so I could sit with my mate. Ah well, I can't complain.
........No you bloody cant considering iam in the same block and paying £545!!!

306 for me, gotta be pleased with that.

Friends in the seat lottery got 307, 322 and 328, so we've all done pretty well out of it. £299 well spent.

I've been allocated CB stand 325 Row X this 2019-20 (my 4th, out of 5 Seasons).... last year i was on the pitch - literally, next to Bennyboy on Row 1 in 102 - we had a great Season, sat on the edge of the 18 yard box and saw 2 of the Goals of the Season fly in straight in front of us... Looking forward to actually being able to see the white lines of the pitch once the ball goes over the Halfway Line towards the South Stand!
Moved myself mate.
316 South Stand.Row U I think.
Had to get to the bus back into town end.
That and can watch the game without getting soaked.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.