Where do City players live?

Milner lives near to me in Bowdon, and a few others do. I'm not going to say where they live exactly as that wouldn't be fair but they're beautiful houses/locations.

Happy stalking ;)

Killafleez said:
Milner lives near to me in Bowdon, and a few others do. I'm not going to say where they live exactly as that wouldn't be fair but they're beautiful houses/locations.

Happy stalking ;)

Everyone knows which one Milner's house is.

It's the one without central heating.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Killafleez said:

Happy stalking ;)

I went inside a house in Bowdon once. It had a fuckin' goldfish pond in the hall!

Are you sure it wasn`t in Carperhey ?

Chris in London said:
Killafleez said:

Happy stalking ;)

Everyone knows which one Milner's house is.

It's the one without central heating.
It doesn't even have a roof.

They just sit there in shorts and t-shirts braving whatever weather conditions are thrown at them and they don't even flinch!

Not a player but think Brian Kidd lives on Mainway in Middleton.

No45, bathroom window is partially obscured by some trees, but if u stand on your tip toes u can see all the way in...

oakiecokie said:
Killafleez said:

Happy stalking ;)

I went inside a house in Bowdon once. It had a fuckin' goldfish pond in the hall!

Def Bowdon. I know a plaice when I see one!

oakiecokie said:

Def Bowdon. I know a plaice when I see one!
Yeah it is you can hear the tuna when the gate opens

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.