Where do the London Blues meet up?

ob said:
BWTAC said:
ob said:
Mate we also have a FB group for links and individual people looking to watch games so if on FB join it

Fucking hell ob, I can just about log on here, nevermind any other shite. Thanks for the heads up though, does the pub change from week to week then?

Will do until we get permanent base, Was City Pride then Blue Anchor now sounding out others for a new base. As others have said TB is the man but he always posts on here, if he updates FB and I don't see it on here I will let you know mate.

We use Famous 3 Kings as a backup but that isn't City only last time I was there they had Liverpool, Rags, City, Chelsea all in same boozer

Cheers pal.

Just a quick bump for this thread as looking for a pub in london to watch the chelsea game today. Where does everyone go to watch it these days?

Prestwich_Blue said:
Surrey Blue said:
Just a quick bump for this thread as looking for a pub in london to watch the chelsea game today. Where does everyone go to watch it these days?
Blues were using Mabel's Tavern near Euston last season and there was another pub between Euston and Kings cross mentioned.

thanks buddy

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.