Where do the majority of city fans come from?

Darwen originally, then moved around quite a bit and ended up in Waterloo Ontario, about 70 miles from Toronto. A Blue since primary school, and two young kids that are already making me proud making fun of the rag fans over here.

Yaya_Tony said:
TCIB said:
Yaya_Tony said:
Same, except the living in wigan bit. I'm still here.

Nice nice, how is the grove now ? went back a few years ago and the a6 is full of wine bars now and we have a maccy d's right ?
Robell's shut down about a month before I passed so that was a bit of a bummer when I was looking for spark plugs. We have a Wetherspoons now too, great (sic). On the plus side the carnival last weekend was more packed than I can ever remember from being a kid, easily tripled in size from the dozen stalls next to the torky park changing rooms!

Shit me old man used to take me to that sweet shop that was on the corner a few doors down when i was a kid whilst he went to robells for whatever dads bought when i was 6. A weatherspoons eh, thats offerton with a second home xD

Torky fair haha man i feel old now hehe.

Always nice to meet a blue from the grove, i was brought up near the spar on arundle avenue, you on that side or the valley ?

TCIB said:
Yaya_Tony said:
TCIB said:
Nice nice, how is the grove now ? went back a few years ago and the a6 is full of wine bars now and we have a maccy d's right ?
Robell's shut down about a month before I passed so that was a bit of a bummer when I was looking for spark plugs. We have a Wetherspoons now too, great (sic). On the plus side the carnival last weekend was more packed than I can ever remember from being a kid, easily tripled in size from the dozen stalls next to the torky park changing rooms!

Shit me old man used to take me to that sweet shop that was on the corner a few doors down when i was a kid whilst he went to robells for whatever dads bought when i was 6. A weatherspoons eh, thats offerton with a second home xD

Torky fair haha man i feel old now hehe.

Always nice to meet a blue from the grove, i was brought up near the spar on arundle avenue, you on that side or the valley ?
I went to St Peter's near that Spar, and currently send my daughter there too. Was brought up near Devonshire Road park. Not been to the Wetherspoons yet, just know it's there (can't miss it, looks like the rest of them, next to the cenotaph)

The carnival has evolved, it now has in place of the Sally Army stalls, a bouncy castle and the Air Scouts, there is proper rides, stone baked pizza, caribbean chicken and cheerleaders, and the lot broadcast by local radio! Like I said it has more than tripled in size from what I remember!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.