Where do the majority of city fans come from?

Born St Marys. Lived Chadderton, Longsight, Gorton, Denton, back to Gorton, Dukinfield, Stalybridge, Nottingham, Belle Vue, Longsight again, Dukinfield again, East Didsbury, Withington, Ashton-under-Lyne, Poynton, and now Gee Cross where I have been for the last 12 years.

Swordfish7 said:
Born St Marys. Lived Chadderton, Longsight, Gorton, Denton, back to Gorton, Dukinfield, Stalybridge, Nottingham, Belle Vue, Longsight again, Dukinfield again, East Didsbury, Withington, Ashton-under-Lyne, Poynton, and now Gee Cross where I have been for the last 12 years.
fucking hell,how old are you ?

Born Prestwich

Live Rossendale

On our roundabout at the semi a coach load of rags from a Rossendale based coach operator got stuck in traffic and this pissed as fuck blue was giving it "fuckin rossendale where the fuck is that, yer all fuckin yonners, fuckin sheep shaggin yonners etc etc"

I couldn't quite muster the courage to inform him of the joys of living in the countryside !

Swordfish7 said:
Unlucky with your neighbours`

Born gorton then abbey hey,northampton,london,kent,blackpool,wisbech,victoria pk,clayton,bognor,chichester,southsea,hunstanton,dawlish,torquay,ardwick,bude,bedworth,radcliffe,preston,whitefield,glossop,daventry and settled now in market harborough.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.