Where do the majority of city fans come from?

black mamba said:
bluejase said:
black mamba said:
Live in Stockport ..... born (and raised) in Manchester.

where abouts m8?

Born in withington lived in didsbury, moved to stockport(full of sky rags don't know where they get it from) for 10 years now back in Didsbury.

Was raised near to COMS .... moved to Hulme , Whitefield and Belle Vue later ...... now live in Cheadle Hulme , just off Turves Road , since June last year.

And you're right , there's plenty of sky rags around here ...... loads of City though too.
where off turves ??? i was brought up on chedlee drive ?? now in chorlton

Leicester
(altho I don't think this survey will be that conclusive, unless of course you are expecting at least 200,000 replies!)

Frodsham in Cheshire. Smells of pig pooh but it's reet nice.

My parents are from Manchester though. I was the only blue in a high school full of pretend scousers.

coddy9 said:
black mamba said:
bluejase said:
where abouts m8?

Born in withington lived in didsbury, moved to stockport(full of sky rags don't know where they get it from) for 10 years now back in Didsbury.

Was raised near to COMS .... moved to Hulme , Whitefield and Belle Vue later ...... now live in Cheadle Hulme , just off Turves Road , since June last year.

And you're right , there's plenty of sky rags around here ...... loads of City though too.

Have sent you a PM , Coddy.

black mamba said:
coddy9 said:
black mamba said:

Have sent you a PM , Coddy.
not nothing ??? :(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.