Where do you drink? your local and regular haunts

wrongun73 said:
top house or the mancunian in haughton green

Used to be a regular in the Top House 25 yeaes ago. Had to hide upstairs once in the early hours when it got raided. Used to go in The Mancunian (The Manor as it was then) on a Sunday night for the disco.

Danny Hoekman said:
wrongun73 said:
top house or the mancunian in haughton green

Used to be a regular in the Top House 25 yeaes ago. Had to hide upstairs once in the early hours when it got raided. Used to go in The Mancunian (The Manor as it was then) on a Sunday night for the disco.

top house full of fucking rags these days, only knobheads that have never been like.
usually go to the angel in gorton for the derby away games, full of blues but then as my old fella says gorton is 'gods likkle acre' haha

My local is " The Bolton Castle " it sounds grand but in all reality it is a shit hole , not in a dirty way because it is fairly clean and spacious inside but the clientelle are just the scum of the earth . You name it it goes on in the Castle so for that reason I dont go in .

When I do go for a drink I go to the pubs in Pendlebury where my Girlfriend lives The Newmarket on the top road is probably my favourite because the people ( even the few rags ) are very friendly and the beer is ( Holts ) great .

She took me to the Buckley arms in Swinton once and after I bought a round I spotted an old friend sat in the vault so I wandered through to say hello , Never again will I go in there .

All the walls in the vault are covered with framed pictures of Rag players and fergiiescum I downed my pint in two gulps and called a taxi .
I still get grief off the girlfriend because I refused to wait for her friends who we were supposed to be meeting

Paul powers moustache said:
My local is " The Bolton Castle " it sounds grand but in all reality it is a shit hole , not in a dirty way because it is fairly clean and spacious inside but the clientelle are just the scum of the earth . You name it it goes on in the Castle so for that reason I dont go in .

When I do go for a drink I go to the pubs in Pendlebury where my Girlfriend lives The Newmarket on the top road is probably my favourite because the people ( even the few rags ) are very friendly and the beer is ( Holts ) great .

She took me to the Buckley arms in Swinton once and after I bought a round I spotted an old friend sat in the vault so I wandered through to say hello , Never again will I go in there .

All the walls in the vault are covered with framed pictures of Rag players and fergiiescum I downed my pint in two gulps and called a taxi .
I still get grief off the girlfriend because I refused to wait for her friends who we were supposed to be meeting
You could have popped into the Bittania rigt opposite matey , it's run by a blue

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.