where do you post from

Feed-The-Goat said:
mammutly said:
Feed-The-Goat said:
mackenzie said:
Home.

If I was caught on here whilst at work I would be up for a disciplinary.

ive been caught at work. got a disciplinary hearing on monday afternoon 2.00pm......fooking transfer window got me in shit. looking at final written or dismissal :-(

Are you serious?

yep mate 100%
All the best mate, reading stuff like this scares the shite out of me as i was on here looking all the time from work throughout the transfer window. I post from home mostly but have visited as a guest from work. I was never off the fucking net in that window. Really mate all the best with that..hope it works out FFS you think they would give us a break.

From work, in my office at the COMS, oh fu**, ho do you delete? Markie matey how do you delete, oh fu** can't, bollocks first Kaka now this fu** up.

GC

Feed-The-Goat said:
cheers fella....i hope so too. il let you know the outcome :-)

Hope it turns out ok mate, thats sh*t.

I have just been made redundant and it aint pretty out there at the mo, so really hope they understand what January meant to you and that its over now.

On a plus side, i split with the ex-wife over City, so its not always a bad thing!

Good luck mate.

Cheltblue said:
Feed-The-Goat said:
cheers fella....i hope so too. il let you know the outcome :-)

Hope it turns out ok mate, thats sh*t.

I have just been made redundant and it aint pretty out there at the mo, so really hope they understand what January meant to you and that its over now.

On a plus side, i split with the ex-wife over City, so its not always a bad thing!

Good luck mate.
I wish!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.