Where does everyone come from ?

Lived in Moss Side (where Dad comes from) then Radcliffe. Season ticket holder 'till a 1979 move to London. Now live in Kent. Was sat in the Platt Lane stand on Boxing Day '77 when Colin Bell came out for the second half.

Born front room in crofton street, just off claremont road, 2 mins to maine rd. Then rammy, bury, longsight, levenshulme, heaton chapel, marple, city centre now.

Bratfud, nearer to leeds though. Anyone know of any decent OSC round here, the huddersfield one was scrapped a couple of years ago.

New to Bluemoon after meeting a few lads in Paphos. I live in Swinton but originally from N/Ireland. Moved here in '98.

I don't know any Blues or Blues friendly pubs in the area??

Im from Belfast im sure you could,nt have worked that out through my forum name however im hoping to move to Vietnam next year.I was there for 6 months this year and was amazed how many City ganes were on live infact i only missed 2 games,happy days...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.