Where does everyone come from ?

born oswestry 42 years ago,nan was from northwich city fan,i liked the name city at the age of 6,now live shrewsbury,am well known at city,pick my games 10/15 a season away trips also,europe last time round with keegans team,both belgium and polland,this season went to faroes and celtic,not missed a season for 24 years

Gloucester 20 years >>>Leigh 20 years >>>>Alicante 5years.
After being a season ticket holder from 89 till 2005, really pissed about not being around the place now :(

ayrshire_blue said:
Kilmarnock (Think 18 miles or so south west of Paisley)

GTF, get yer own username ya dirty K!ll!e sh!te, .........................

Only joking, what part of the great unwashed vermin ridden town you from

Bnblue said:
AyrshireBlue said:
Ayr, Scotland

Username and location give it away......

Bro?1!!??

Haha, I have family in Ayr, Belmont Ave! brother supports city aswell as do two uncles.

Just a couple of days ago I was chattting about them encouraging me to support city and what a pair of bastards they we're, how things change :P

Just stay round the corner from Belmnt Ave in Castlehill Rd, feck me, we could set up our own supporters club

I was raised in Cheadle, and moved just down the road to Cheadle Hulme when I was about 9-ish.

Still living in Cheadle Hulme 13 years later.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.