Where does football go from here.......

ancoats said:
funny thing is its just the start and when the etihad campus is finnish we could be the bench mark for the others

we must build and build and never look back and think about our history and say
that was the biggest thing ever to win
we must win doubles trebles champions league super cup world club champions make our name in the world of football so when you talk about manchester city
its 2nd to nobody

Marco, is that you? Summat we should know about?

ancoats said:
funny thing is its just the start and when the etihad campus is finnish we could be the bench mark for the others

we must build and build and never look back and think about our history and say
that was the biggest thing ever to win
we must win doubles trebles champions league super cup world club champions make our name in the world of football so when you talk about manchester city
its 2nd to nobody

This

Dubai Blue said:
I love the commentary that was provided for overseas viewers. It tells the story perfectly.

"Where will they hide? How will they find the moral fibre to get up and go to work in the morning?"

Brings a lump to my throat every time I hear it!!

Yep - at that stage I was relieved I wasn't one of u lot....then 10 minutes later I was gutted I wasn't!

to successfully defend the title would be a significant achievement

and anyone thinking it will be easy after last season needs a reality check

don't fall for it

I've been watching that "City win the league everyone goes crazy" clip on youtube all weekend, well when I've had a few beers, and still well up every time. Had to tell the fiancee I had something in my eye the other night!

"Manchester City are still alive here, Balotelli, AguUEEEERRRROOOOOO!... I swear you'll never see anything like this ever again. So watch it, drink it in. They've just heard the news at the stadium of light. Two goals in added time for Manchester City to snatch the title away from Manchester Un*ted. STUPENDOUS!!" (Martin Tyler - 13/05/12)

In the 93rd minute there's a shot of a guy beating his scarf to death ( just after the ball goes out and Nasri thinks he's got a throw). Tyler says "why do you love the game? This is why you love the game, absolutely phenomenal".
After Sergio scores, in one of the replays there's a shot of the same section of blues just before and after the goal. The scarf beater is amongst them, scarf around his neck again. I just love watching this over and over again in slow motion. The faces transform from utter distress to maniacal ecstasy.
Salty eyes every single time. Aahhh, that's my fix for the evening. Goodnight blues, from Sydney, Aus.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.