where does it leave Villa?

tolmie's hairdoo

With the swap deal involving Eto'o and Ibra, does this mean Valencia and David Villa have simply missed the boat?

Considering they're in the shit financially, just wondered if we have anything to gain with a cheeky bid for him?

He has made it quite clear he wants to stay in Spain, but he is playing a very dodgy game of bluff now with a club he supposedly loves.

Is there an argument that Villa would be preferred by some City fans over Adebayor (who I still think will sign IMO)?

It's not as if Roque is a shabby target man.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
With the swap deal involving Eto'o and Ibra, does this mean Valencia and David Villa have simply missed the boat?

Considering they're in the shit financially, just wondered if we have anything to gain with a cheeky bid for him?

He has made it quite clear he wants to stay in Spain, but he is playing a very dodgy game of bluff now with a club he supposedly loves.

Is there an argument that Villa would be preferred by some City fans over Adebayor (who I still think will sign IMO)?

I read that the deal involving barca for villa fell through last week. valencia sold there old stadium, no longer have crippling debts no reason to sell

Well Villa agreed to join Barcelona in principle, not taking big wages like some other players, but Valencia are playing hardball.

Now Valencia are in better shape financially they'll hold out for a bigger price or not sell him at all

tolmie's hairdoo said:

It does mean we may have another year to mount an assault for him. Next year we may have CL football and have had a good season challenging on all domestic fronts. He may be more inclined to come to us then. I know he wants to stay in Spain but Kaka wanted to stay at AC didn't he?

Bojinov The Bull said:
Valencia are no longer in the shit, they got a rescue deal apparently and they don't need to sell Villa anymore!

But they promised Villa a transfer last year if he stayed one more year.

Villa had a meeting this week saying he wants to join Barcelona. He wants to go there, but Valencia are taking the piss with the deal asking for 50m euros.

Silly post, Valencia are in a much better financial situation now and have no need to sell, they have stated several times they have no intention of selling David Villa nor is he interested in a move to England.

According to Graham Hunter (yeah i know he knows nothing in reality) Valencia have set the fee at £50m but Barcelona have said they will only stump up £42m , so mr Hunter has it on good authority that Villa himself is going to pay the extra £8m to secure a move to Barca ....Hunter you are clearly a fool !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.