where does it leave Villa?

Good point.

Barcelona have Henry, Ibrahimovic, Bojan, Messi and don't need anymore attacking players
Real have Benzema, Higuain (and many others) with Ronaldo and Kaka in support
City have Tevez, (will have) Adebayor, Santa Cruz, Bellamy

So the really rich team probably have enough striker so that they wouldn't need Villa.

That leaves either a stay at Valencia, move to Chelsea or an outsider move to Liverpool which is practically Spain.

TO BE HONEST IT LEAVES DAVID VILLA WANTING TO SIT ON OUR BENCH FOR A COUPLE OF SEASONS UNTILL HE CAN LEAVE FROM US FOR £100MILLION :)

the--dud said:
Villa absolutely eats, sleeps and breaths Valencia. He loves the club more than anything else... He was gutted about the possibility of leaving,
H!

No wonder he's a miserable bastard.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.guillembalague.com/rumores_desp.php?id=216&titulo=United%20Prepared%20to%20Swoop%20for%20Frustrated%20Villa" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.guillembalague.com/rumores_d ... ed%20Villa</a>
Hope Not!!!!

Worst of it would be, if we had got Etoo then Barca would have got Villa, we pulled the plug and the chain reaction helps the rags. I would buy any player now from Barca just to give them the cash to get Villa.

fergiescum would be mad not to go for him, we all know fergie is a lying devious scrote of a human being so that shit about not spending is total bollocks.
i hope he does'nt, i want fergie sacked, i want dragged out of office whilst still wet having fouled himself with shock.

de niro said:
fergiescum would be mad not to go for him, we all know fergie is a lying devious scrote of a human being so that shit about not spending is total bollocks.
i hope he does'nt, i want fergie sacked, i want dragged out of office whilst still wet having fouled himself with shock.

haha quality that fella. hope it happens too!

just hope fergieSCUM doesnt get him .
hes far too classy for them

on a side note , loads of rags mates today were saying they hope tevez gets injured !
and they take the morale high ground with us over the M word !!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.