Where have all the Hooligans gone ?

after reading this i just had to put in my bit.

theres still lads at city that are doing the whole football hooligans thing, its just more underground than ever before.

just because you dont see it, doesnt mean its not happening.

We all know why football grounds went crap, and thats due to all seater stadiums.

black mamba said:
Blue Lloyd said:
cyberblue said:
Un*ted fans attacked a bar that was full oF CITY & attacked them with all sorts of weapons .FANS FROM BOTH sides ended up in Hospital & one was seriously injured but has made a full recovery

Wasn't it after the derby when the Rags beat us one nil via a penalty at our place?

One of my best mates is in the GMP and he was called to the scene that night. He text me at about 1am to tell me what had happened as he had just left the hospital. By all accounts it was a right mess.

Yeah , it was after that game .

There was talk back then of the rags turning up quite some time after the game had finished , fully tooled up , and having a right go at the City fans that were still drinking there , i think the pubs windows went through ...... it seems that some City fans stayed in the pub others whilst others appeared to have confronted the rags outside and a bloody battle ensued .

i know of the bloke in person, good mate and loves a laugh, he comes from prestwich, Still has the scars on his head now from the fight with united outside the Kings Head.

Young_TomO said:

theres still lads at city that are doing the whole football hooligans thing, its just more underground than ever before.

We all know why football grounds went crap, and thats due to all seater stadiums.
It is nothing on the scale of years ago

Young_TomO said:

And why did we go to all-seater stadiums?

Oh yeah, that's right... the fucking idiots who insisted on causing trouble in the ground.

Young_TomO said:

A bunch of scrotters that are doing it at the moment. All the hardcore south standers. Laughable really.

Cheesy said:
Young_TomO said:

Oh yeah, that's right... the fucking idiots who insisted on causing trouble in the ground.

all seater stadiums came in 94/95 as a recommendation of the Taylor report following the Hillsborough disaster

Young_TomO said:
if you think some of away fan abusing numptys that stand or sit in the south stand or in the signing section in the corner are football lads then god help you.

LOL... spot on Tomo

simonk said:
Cheesy said:

all seater stadiums came in 94/95 as a recommendation of the Taylor report following the Hillsborough disaster

Yes and a major reason that people died was because of the fencing. And why was the fencing in place? Oh yeah, that's right... those fucking idiots causing trouble in the past.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.