Where is everyone meeting in Munich?!

So jealous of all the blues out there. I went in 2011 (fuckin' Tevez) and 2013 (glorious win) and both were brilliant days out - specifically 2011 as it was Oktoberfest from memory!

Lived in Munich in the 90's. Augustiner is by far the best of the 5 big breweries (stay away from the Hofbrauhaus). If their beer garden is open - get on it
Wish I was going, but echo the Hofbrauhaus sentiment. Couldn't get onto a table with any older Germans when I visited with my partner back in ze 90s

Anyone over 70 back then all had a look of Waffen SS about them tbh. Think they might have died off by now.

So jealous of all the blues out there. I went in 2011 (fuckin' Tevez) and 2013 (glorious win) and both were brilliant days out - specifically 2011 as it was Oktoberfest from memory!
Yeh 2011 was a great trip and weather was great and the ale flowed nicely..

Wish I was going, but echo the Hofbrauhaus sentiment. Couldn't get onto a table with any older Germans when I visited with my partner back in ze 90s

Anyone over 70 back then all had a look of Waffen SS about them tbh. Think they might have died off by now.
Hofbrauhaus is for the American tourists .. Augustiner is where it's at

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.