Where is Girlbob

I like Bob because she plays hard to get, unlike all those loose women who I won't name ;-)

Barcon said:
bobmcfc said:
Barcon said:
Who's going to feed your fish?

My eldest son is staying here

Ahh, I would have offered if it meant free lodgings for a week. I would have done a water change and everything.
Going to do massive 80% water change on the day we leave. We normally do 60% a week but they will be fine for 2 weeks. Going to clean out the filters too so they are as gunk free as possible. 14 individual baggies of food will be made up for each tank. Hopefully it's idiot proof, longest he's looked after them before is three nights but my dad will be visiting everyday to make sure he's ok

bobmcfc said:
Barcon said:
bobmcfc said:
My eldest son is staying here

Ahh, I would have offered if it meant free lodgings for a week. I would have done a water change and everything.
Going to do massive 80% water change on the day we leave. We normally do 60% a week but they will be fine for 2 weeks. Going to clean out the filters too so they are as gunk free as possible. 14 individual baggies of food will be made up for each tank. Hopefully it's idiot proof, longest he's looked after them before is three nights but my dad will be visiting everyday to make sure he's ok

I do the same thing, but I don't feed when I'm away. I never have a problem for two weeks and no feeding keeps the nitrates down.
I would have him feed a little every other day maybe. But then again, I don't know what you're keeping right now.
I'm talking Tropheus, Featherfins, cyps and sand sifters in my case. I do lose a few fry though.
apologies to the cellar for being serious for once.

Barcon said:
bobmcfc said:
Barcon said:

I do the same thing, but I don't feed when I'm away. I never have a problem for two weeks and no feeding keeps the nitrates down.
I would have him feed a little every other day maybe. But then again, I don't know what you're keeping right now.
I'm talking Tropheus, Featherfins, cyps and sand sifters in my case. I do lose a few fry though.
apologies to the cellar for being serious for once.

I have a big mbuna tank of big South American cichlids and a small apisto tank. They are used to daily feeds to wouldn't want to interrupt them, especially the mbuna as they'd rip each other apart if I messed their routine up

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.