Where is Tevez realistically going to go?

Jesus christ... listening to this guy on SSN in Spain. Asked about players coming the other way as part of a Tevez swap deal...

"Alves or Diarra"

Both clubs can fuck off if thats the case.... we need a fucking striker.

I can see us getting ripped off here.

Clubber said:
blue wang said:
inter=benitez i say no more

I have been listening to a lot of things, and it seems Benitez will be gone after the world club cup, no matter the outcome.

I don't personally think he will go to inter, and Real is probably the most likely, but wonder what fee we would get, and if a swap was up, who we'd get in return?

Eto'o?
Sniejder?
Santon?
Coutinho?

We'll probably end up with Sulley Muntari though. :)

PSmyth07 said:
Clubber said:
I have been listening to a lot of things, and it seems Benitez will be gone after the world club cup, no matter the outcome.

I don't personally think he will go to inter, and Real is probably the most likely, but wonder what fee we would get, and if a swap was up, who we'd get in return?

Eto'o?
Sniejder?
Santon?
Coutinho?

We'll probably end up with Sulley Muntari though. :)

Ha ha, or Materazzi, co him and Mario can have a round 2.

I can't see too many options really. With 3 years+ left on his contract, we're going to want a reasonable fee for him. No doubt clubs will try to shaft us but can't see us accepting less than £30m. Who can afford that up front?

I can really see a swap with Madrid happening with one of Benzema / Kaka / Higuain involved. I think our interest in Higuain is real, and although out of those 3 he's the one Madrid would least like to lose (and he recently signed a new deal), I don't think they would need both him and Tevez really.

Barca probably don't have the cash, but they do still own Ibra (although I know Milan have the option to buy). And there's Daniel Alves as well. Don't think they'd go for Tevez though tbh.

Inter is a possibility; I guess they still have the Balo cash so could maybe buy him out right. Can't see us resurrecting a move for Eto'o, although Sneijder, Maicon etc might interest us.

The one that worries me a bit is Chelsea. I can't see us selling to them, but they have an aging strikeforce in Anelka and Drogba that needs replacing pretty soon, and Abramovich could probably stump up £40m if he really wanted to. If no one else makes a move, who knows?

Problem of course with a swap deal is that you wouldn't expect it to happen in January. Really wish he'd kept his gob shut until the end of the season!

Or we'll just loan him back to Argentina for 3 years. Such a waste of talent if that happens.

i hope he stays and sits on his greedy ass at home. this guy is a fucking idiot. 26 years old and already a millionaire with the best job in the world. its hard to believe thats this twat grew up in a poor area in buenos aires

not rule out the AC. they are dirty enough to do these tricks.

and have the player swap, Pato, who they want sell.

So everything in his family life would be sorted if he signed for a spanish club. He could live in Spain and commute to Carrington everyday if he so wished. An hours trip in a chopper, probably the same as his current drive.

johnmc said:
So everything in his family life would be sorted if he signed for a spanish club. He could live in Spain and commute to Carrington everyday if he so wished. An hours trip in a chopper, probably the same as his current drive.

It's not his family now, its those pesky 'execs'. I think this is just a ruse, so when he does leave us for another club which isn't in Argentina, he won't look hypocritical.

Latest from the bbc is that he isnt going anywhere in January because we are not going to sell him. If he refuses to play or retires we will be seeking damages from his agent. Well done city dont let these pricks take the piss out of us any more.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.