Where is the best place you have had sex?

TonyGrealishstache said:
Gelsons Dad said:
How many continents have you had sex in? If anyone can beat my 6 I'll buy them a beer.

Depends how you're counting them, I've done six, Americas, Africa, Asia,Australia, Oceania,Europe...

Australia and Oceania are the same aren't they. North and south America are different.

The one I'm missing is Antarctica and I don't see that happening now. I have been there and it was on my mind at the time but there were no suitable candidates as the squaddies I was with were all a bit rough to be honest.

Gelsons Dad said:
TonyGrealishstache said:
Gelsons Dad said:
How many continents have you had sex in? If anyone can beat my 6 I'll buy them a beer.

Depends how you're counting them, I've done six, Americas, Africa, Asia,Australia, Oceania,Europe...

Australia and Oceania are the same aren't they. North and south America are different.

The one I'm missing is Antarctica and I don't see that happening now. I have been there and it was on my mind at the time but there were no suitable candidates as the squaddies I was with were all a bit rough to be honest.

Yeah, thats what I mean, can count em up a few ways,

Gelsons Dad said:
TonyGrealishstache said:
Gelsons Dad said:

is'nt there penguins?

From an unanimous poster who doesn’t wish to be named:

Not sure about 'best', and I don't want to have this posted, but between the two of us I've done it in a hospital and also a train on the London Underground (but it was a bit too bumpy to be successful). Hardest was in a Fiesta sat outside on the driveway of my mother's house!

Amusing thread you started; always interesting with the diversity and humour of City supporters... you just can't beat 'em!

Enjoy your weekend.

anybody else not wishing to show there true identity please send me a pm and you also will remain unanimous

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.