Where is the "gloom squad"?

Rammy Blue

Magnificent 3 points, first half goals, all we asked for and bar some poor second half finishing it would have been a romp.

Even the usual dodgy officials can't stop us.

We will be 4th, no worries.

Why does having a critical opinion of some of Mancini's decisions so far, or saying you would prefer if Mourinho was manager, make somebody a member of the 'gloom squad'?

I'm sure most of the posters you are referring to are away somewhere enjoying what was a very good result today instead of looking for arguments with fellow blues, why aren't you doing the same?

Exactly my point earlier, where are the miserable *&^%$
They really do want Mancini to fail, I think that some of our fans are so used to failure and that it is ingrained into them, if they weren't moaning they'd have nowt to say !!

blue John said:
They are having a week off (hope they are not here on Wednesday

So are you half a gloom squad blue John?

i.e. thinking they might be back on Wednesday !!! :-)

We will be 4th on Wednesday night.

depps said:
Why does having a critical opinion of some of Mancini's decisions so far, or saying you would prefer if Mourinho was manager, make somebody a member of the 'gloom squad'?

Probably because some of the negative stuff about Mancini is stupefyingly moronic given a) the hard facts of our results since he's been here, b) the fact that he has only been here three fucking months and people are saying (publicly!) that he 'has to go' and c) that these people disregard his quite frankly fantastic managerial record to date with other clubs with bullshit reasons and piss weak validation.

It's embarrassing mate. It makes us look on one hand stupid, on the other hand a bunch of impatient, clueless twats.

depps said:

Don't bring the Mourinho argument into it, I am one of Jose's biggest fans on here, nothing wrong either with being critical of a manager's decisions however some of the shite posted on here about Bob over the last few weeks has been nothing short of a disgrace.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.