Where is the ticket info!

<a class="postlink" href="http://mcfc.co.uk/News/Tickets-and-Travel/2011/March/Semi-final-ticket-news" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://mcfc.co.uk/News/Tickets-and-Trav ... icket-news</a> 31500 allocation for us, sorry if already posted.

weejh said:
So people in the cup scheme gets tickets regardless of points? Is that fair?
No
Perhaps i'm being rash here but im abit fuming at this
I've been to every fa cup game home and away bar leicester but i just prefer to buy tickets!
i know i'll get a ticket with 4000 points but im worried for my pal who has 2250, who has also been every home and away fa cup game

Think all season card holders who want to go should get a ticket with these criteria, surprised they didn't include citycard holders when it got to say 3000 as they'll have been to a lot of games over the years to get over that.

stimo said:
weejh said:
So people in the cup scheme gets tickets regardless of points? Is that fair?
No
I've been to every fa cup game home and away bar leicester but i just prefer to buy tickets!
i know i'll get a ticket with 4000 points but im worried for my pal who has 2250, who has also been every home and away fa cup game
agreed. those who've been to every cup game but not on the scheme should get the same treatment. as the money spent is the same. think it looks hopeful for all SCs though given the points breakdown?

benbeer said:
stimo said:
No
agreed. those who've been to every cup game but not on the scheme should get the same treatment. as the money spent is the same. think it looks hopeful for all SCs though given the points breakdown?
Suppose. They're letting adults buy with juniors, and aswell letting groups buy together if you have over 3000.
Strange of the ticket office to be lax with this sort of thing

have just contacted the club about this .. the reason some people like myself don't join the scheme is so as to be able to move around the ground for cup games or take people along and therefore move to a different seat. The investment is the same, the loyalty is the same. I doubt it will affect a lot of people as most regular cup SC holders will have high points or be in the scheme. But some may miss out now given that juniors can get tickets straight away - this will impact those on the lower end of the points scale, even though they might have been to every game (in all cups!).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.