Where is the worst place to sit at city for atmosphere??

Sat in the north stand twice. Was scared to speak on both occasions, I imagine if I had it would have been like Roy Of The Rovers and a bloke at the other end of the stand would have replied.

TheMightyQuinn said:
Sat in the north stand twice. Was scared to speak on both occasions, I imagine if I had it would have been like Roy Of The Rovers and a bloke at the other end of the stand would have replied.
Were you the fucker who woke me up

The thing about people who sit in the South Stand is that they think they are more passionate, hardcore and loyal than people in other parts of the ground. The reality is that the South Stand is full of kids whose only retort to real noisy and colourful fans, Alborg, Copenhagen etc, is to hard stare them and give them the v's. The "noise" from the South Stand is barely audible from the North Stand unless it's the away fans so don't get on your high horse thinking the South is noisy because it isn't.

No ground has fans that are up singing and cheering at all sides. The North stand is mainly the family stand made up of men, women and children who are never going to stand up and sing all through the game. The West stand is made up of older fans who sit there to enjoy the game.

Not sure what the point is of this topic. You sit where you feel most comfortable.

blue John said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Were you the fucker who woke me up
Thats a typical response to the experience I had. Its not refered to as the library for nowt.

North Stand is for kids
Main Stand is for old people
Kippax is for middle aged people.
South Stand is for agressive types.

So goes the myth.

SouthStand211 said:
North Stand is for kids

So goes the myth.

is the myth right people? I'm not too sure :S however i understand why people would think this

Kenney_The_Blue said:
SouthStand211 said:
North Stand is for kids

So goes the myth.

is the myth right people? I'm not too sure :S however i understand why people would think this

North Stand is really for familys...
South Stand lower is as close to away matches as you get at home, which is good(vocally) and bad(loads of numpties, not all though)

SouthStand211 said:
North Stand is for kids

So goes the myth.

Haha that just about sums it up

Entrance X - 3rd tier.

Very quiet - I knew there wouldn't be much singing cos when they announced they players just before kick off very few people cheered.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.